Monday, November 4, 2013

How to store?

As my crochet to-do list grows I needed something that will hold both my yarns and the smaller items (hooks, needles etc.). Since there's a one-year-old in the house, that something could never be a basket. But rather something I can close AND hide in the closet. Because, let's face it, if the little angel can't open something (s)he wants to, mommy will have to do it for him/her.

After careful consideration I decided it should be a bag. In addition to all the above-mentioned qualifications I will also be able to carry my stuff around easily. Since, I happen to live in Chiang mai, Thailand for the time being, and the city also happens to be a tourist paradise it was quite easy to find a suitable bag. Chiang mai has many handmade items to offer in its markets. After an hour of looking at various bags, I present you the winner:



And I found this cute little case for the small things:



In case you were wondering, yes, I love elephants.

No comments:

Post a Comment